All residents of Westgate, Henty Gardens, The Tannery, Bartholomew and Tollhouse Close are warmly welcomed to join in the street celebrations for Meghan and Harry’s nuptials.
Download a Street Party Flyer here for your information or to put in your window.
The street tea party will be held at the city-end of Westgate from 2.00pm. The festivities will include music, Pimms, tea & coffee on tap, children’s games, a cake competition and a raffle.
Please bring food and drink contributions in keeping with a traditional afternoon tea, to share with neighbours – and not forgetting a chair to sit on. As with all things Great and British, prizes will be awarded for the most impressive bake-off and the most patriotic attire!
Residents, how can you help?
- Setting-up of gazebos, bunting and tables from 9.30am would be hugely appreciated.
- Clear up at 6.30pm. The street will re-open at 7.00pm and The Crate & Apple will be open as usual.
- The road from the Westgate roundabout up to Mount Lane will be closed to traffic and all parked cars between 8.30am-7.00pm – please ensure yours is elsewhere.
- If you have any prizes that could be donated, please drop off with your RSVP to Nikki.
- Gazebos, if you have one that could be borrowed for the day, please email Brian Raincock
Please RSVP as soon as possible with cash (no cheques please) to: Nikki Clarke, Number 42, Westgate. Cost: £7.50 per adult. Under -18’s no charge.
- Name/s of guests:
- House Number/ Street: